Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening a +AFXwnd42u:

There is a HUGE difference between slang compared to a simple mis-spelled word in a sentence or capitalizing the first word in a sentence and adding periods or commas. It's called proper etiquette when talking, to make it easier for people to understand. Also, I have read posts on here relating to chipping play money on Party p. That is an obvious cheat, rather then and automated service. I was not saying writing macros for games was necessarily against the law, but when you use it for an advantage in a game then thats riding a thin line. Maybe you should take a gander at this:

http://www.partypoker.net/about_us/lega ... ation.html

Quote:7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable any artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our site such as, but not limited to, opponent profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.

Quick Macros on Party p would be considered an "AI Software", regardless of what its use is. I'm sure that if Party p didn't mind the use of "AI Software" on their site, then they wouldn't state in the rules and conditions, that it is not allowed and that they are doing what they can, to prevent the use of it. Thats just how I feel.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time

Messages In This Thread