Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key 'Y ?
is there another way to write this code " key 'Y " ? it doesnt press enter key on some programs. thanx for your time
Are you sure you need ' ? It can be used if you don't use key, eg

'Y

but when used with key, it presses ' key. Possibly it is the reason why Enter does not work.

Some programs use nonstandard ways to retrieve keyboard input. They don't retrieve keys pressed by software.
ive tried that, could it be the program doesnt recognize 'Y at all ?
Possibly. What program it is?

Also it can depend on macro. For example if it sets focus to a particular control, or presses eg Alt, Enter behavior may change.
if i put setfocuson...... then 'Y it might just work. ill try that thanx for your time.

oh ya, i think there might be missing some things in the "help" section, like i want to reboot macros if there is an error in one of my functions. ive read about the functions, the ; err and i cant seem to figure that out, ive tried many differant possibilities but i cant get it to work. if you know exacly what i can do ill leave you alone for a while lol. its the last thing i need to add to my macro cuz i need it to run for a few days. i have the eror in a fuction and want it to go back to the macro and ive tried to add if(WindowIsVisible) then goto top and top is in the macro but that doesnt work, so if you know what im doing wrong plz help its frustrating when you read everything you think you need to know about and then it doesnt work lol. thanx bro
Post your macro here.