Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triggering a Macro from Another PC
Is it possible to make a file, and trigger a macro within the file from another pc. If so do you need their IP adress?
What are you trying to do Twispy...write a macro to send PartyPoker usernames and passwords back to you?

{deleted post}

Gintaras this is a PartyPoker question and your answer may be used for malicious purposes.
Are you the Police? You have no idea what im doing what so ever. Yes i play party poker, does this indicate whenever i ask for help im using it for Party poker? NO. Mind you own business Please Sir ty
I Simply asked if it was Possible. Wasnt asking for code or anything. That guy is wayy Too Nosey
JasonSmith2 Wrote:What are you trying to do Twispy...write a macro to send PartyPoker usernames and passwords back to you?

{deleted post}

Gintaras this is a PartyPoker question and your answer may be used for malicious purposes.
jason i dont know where u get this idea that he is using qm.exe for "PartyPoker?" but i dont know what bussiness you have in complaining about other peoples questions and why it would make you say such a thing towards another member on this forum. it is not your duty to cry wolf on this forum and rise dramma. if gintaras feels that he is using his qm.exe in unresponisable gambling then im quite sure that gintaras would take it into notion not to help this indivdual with his codes and questions. but till then i SUGGEST that you take mind of your own BUSSINESS.
Master_Tipsy Wrote:Is it possible to make a file, and trigger a macro within the file from another pc. If so do you need their IP adress?

Read Help about net function. You need to know IP and password.
And can This Only Be done Through a Network Or Through an Internet IP