Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating Toolbar?
Is there a way to add a macro that i've made to the floating toolbar?, or should I just create another toolbar instead?
I tried to edit it, but it's in the system folders so therefore I believe it's un-editable? I've already created a seperate toolbar, thats the size of one icon, that I just alligned with the floating toolbar so it kind of looks like I added onto it and it's set up to work just like the floating toolbar. So no big deal if you can't.
yes...you can add on to the floating toolbar...by

right click the system folder go to folder properties then uncheck Read Only then you can add files to the system folder

hope thats what u wanted
Haha... Not sure why I didnt try that. Thanks.
yup no problem
hmm , help is all around , good one qmr55!!! Big Grin
thanks mean
i think its better to use an own toolbar for custom macros,
because you can use your hook function where more
options can be implemented.
pi
Editing System folder items is not recommended because the changes will be lost after reinstalling QM.

This macro allows to easily remove or add the toolbar, or change with another toolbar:
Code:
Copy      Help
sel list("Remove[]Add default[]Replace with a custom toolbar" "" "Add/remove QM floating toolbar")
,case 0 ret
,case 1 rset "" "Toolbar" "\Tools"
,case 2 rset "" "Toolbar" "\Tools" 0 -1
,case 3
,inp- _s "Toolbar name. Also can be a function."
,rset _s "Toolbar" "\Tools"

if(mes("Will be applied after restartying QM. Restart now?" "" "YN")='Y') shutdown -2
Yeah I noticed that the system folder doesnt really save the changes, because its a shared folder. Thanks for the macro, works great.
Hmmm, for some reason my toolbar stopped popping up whenever I open QM, like I had it set? I have the code for the trigger:

Code:
Copy      Help
!v"" "QM_Editor"

It had worked before but now all of a sudden it stopped. Any ideas why?
Well, nevermind now it's working.