Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HeLp
hello i would like to know when i put a dropdown in a dialog and make it show as
str c21
c21 = "Example1[]Example2[]&Example3"
ok see how the & sign is on Example3 say i want to change it to Example1 when i click Example1 how do i get it to make Example1 work i cant get it. :?
i'm not sure what youre asking here but does it do what you want if you put & in front of them all or remove the & from example 3?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
whell yea the & makes it pick Example3 but say i want to change it to Example2 and i click it how do i make it work from that macro and another thing is say i got example1 2 and 3 in 1 macro it is on example3 i pick number2 but i cant get it to make Example2 work "/
im having a hard time visualizing what's going on. can you post your code so i can step through it?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
this is for a dialog i want the dropdown where i have it automatically pick Example1 but say i want to change it without changing the code i just change it on the dropdown dialog i cant get it to make the other one work when i click it here is an Example

str "c15"
c15 = "0.009[]0.008[]0.007[]0.006[]0.005[]0.004[]0.003[]&0.002[]0.001" spe for log in say i use it on slow computer i want it to go slower all i want is to pick the slower ones to fit my computer but it wont work

Show(!Dialog1" &Dialog1 &controls bla bla bla im not on my computer so i dont remember the code but there is the example all i want is when i