Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to make my mouse click macro even faster?
lef+ ; 0.01
lef- ; 0.01

this is the current combo i use for my mouse click macro, only alot more of them in sequence. Yet i still find myself being able to click faster than what the macro performs the clicks in. Is there anyway to speed it up faster to the point of a massive amount of mouse clicks per second? thanks
Code:
Copy      Help
spe
rep
,lef
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
lol that person is just wanting that for partypoker i know that person "/ he uses it to click the seat faster to steal the seat
ken gray Wrote:
Code:
Copy      Help
spe
rep
,lef

this is either way to fast to handle or my computer lags out when i run this, is there another coding that will make it fast? but not so fast as to lag my computer?
read up on "spe" in the help. that sets the time to wait.

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:read up on "spe" in the help. that sets the time to wait.

i tried this and it sti ags my screen for a long amount of tine if set at 90000, and low amount of time for 5 ms. Is there a way to set my macro to perform left clicks fast but not as fast as this?, because it is lagging my screen and the clicks arent working
you tried 5 and 9000.

1000= wait one second between each line of code
100=wait 1/10th of a second between each line of code

just mess with the numbers; you'll find something.

9000=wait 9 seconds between each line of code.

The Macro Hook
spe
rep 1000
,lef

is this the exact coding im going to be using? or something else? because with my program im running it will not execute the left click at all
anyone?
well that will hit lef 1000 with no pauses between the lines which means it will only hit it for 1 second. take a look at the help and read up on spe and rep to figure out what works best for you.

The Macro Hook
well how will i get it to do it, but not so fast, lets say a click every millisecond
Windows does not allow to wait less than 10 ms. If you specify wait 0.001, it will be the same as wait 0.01.