Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! - MACROS WILL NOT OPEN!
To Ken or G. i was editing my dialog timers when i messed up some how and now i cant open up my Qm.qml. Here is the situation.
1. The timer code is in a function called int2 which runs on start up.
2. I can not open ANY quick macro files because every time i try it gets closed! :x
3. I NEED QM TO SURVIVE! lol.

Some one please help me out ASAP Ty.
Smile 8)
i just tried safe mode and that doesnt work! Sad
Smile 8)
In safe mode init2 and any other macros/functions don't run. Then you can open QM window and edit dangerous code. At first make sure QM is not running. You can kill it eg in Task Manager. Then press F8 and start QM. A message box must pop up. Release F8 and click Yes.
Gintaras Wrote:In safe mode init2 and any other macros/functions don't run. Then you can open QM window and edit dangerous code. At first make sure QM is not running. You can kill it eg in Task Manager. Then press F8 and start QM. A message box must pop up. Release F8 and click Yes.
its killing itself thats the thing. i tried that in safe mode. and i cant even open QM. Sad ill try safe mode once more. and i will brb to let you know what happened. ty for fast response bro.
Smile 8)
Mr____B Wrote:
Gintaras Wrote:In safe mode init2 and any other macros/functions don't run. Then you can open QM window and edit dangerous code. At first make sure QM is not running. You can kill it eg in Task Manager. Then press F8 and start QM. A message box must pop up. Release F8 and click Yes.
its killing itself thats the thing. i tried that in safe mode. and i cant even open QM. Sad ill try safe mode once more. and i will brb to let you know what happened. ty for fast response bro.
nvm 8) tyvvmmmmmmmmmmmm bro your the best! Big Grin
Smile 8)