Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping rows - listview/treeview selected - part 2
also G, this isnt related to the topic but while we are at it. i am having troubles getingwintext from Yahoo Messneger text box. i am trying to getwintext and store the text into a file, but it will not get the wintext. the Id of the box is 0. is there another way to get text?
Smile 8)
Try accessible objects.
Gintaras Wrote:Try accessible objects.
ok. ty. oh and another question about the new QM. didnt you mention somthing about it having sharware or somthing to protect written macros? or am i going crazy :oops:
Smile 8)
Shareware protection system for macros
Gintaras Wrote:http://www.quickmacros.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2376
Thank you. Oh and i also had an idea for you on how to make a shareware macro. Do you want to hear it?
Smile 8)
yes
Ok this is my version.
1. Make dialog that runs a code using
Code:
Copy      Help
str user computer
GetUserComputer user computer
out "%s\%s" computer user
The dialog will store the computers info into an File like notepad and everytime you open up your QM file make it so that it sees if computer user matches what is in the notepad. and if it doesnt then make it lock out the macro.

..does that sound like it would work?
Smile 8)
also i was reading this post. and found it very helpful,but when i entered in all the information to control speed from my dialog it made it so that my timer wouldnt work.
>i also had more then 3 speeds to add. (5 in total) and dont know how to add more or even know if the speeds work or not.
Smile 8)
Quote:..does that sound like it would work?

Why not. It is one of possible ways.

Quote:when i entered in all the information to control speed ...

Sorry, I will not answer questions about speed.
Gintaras Wrote:
Quote:..does that sound like it would work?

Why not. It is one of possible ways.
Do you think that I could make it? I have started it already kinda but i could use a few pointers with seting the strings and stuff

Quote:when i entered in all the information to control speed ...

Sorry, I will not answer questions about speed.
Ok, well its not really speed its wait. instead of manually changing the #s in my macro i thought that would be a good idea lol. but i understand 8)
Smile 8)