Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adding audio TO UR MACRO
can u import songs into your macro so when a certain button is pressed a song plays i have tried it but it will only play for me as they were located on my desktop any help thaxs
Don't make your text big and use dots and commans.. Then i'll help..
well i was asking a simple question.how do u import music into your macro.so u can assighn each macro a audio track any help ty
Do you need to have the music files inside the exe file or can they be in serparate directory?
well when u press a specif icon on the tool bar i want it to play a song,i did it allready but the problem being is this,the songs were on my desktop and only played for me.when i
sent the macro to others it didnt play the music as the songs were not on there desktop if that makes sense
post your code; i bet the issue is there.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
On different computers desktop path is different. Use $desktop$ instead.

Play 1 "$desktop$\music.mp3"

Also, if they have Windows Vista, they must have Quick Macros version 2.2.0 or later.
the trouble beeing i dont have a code or a clue were to start i have made a auto start up.for my macro in as much when u click macro on desktop it auto runs ,i want to add a music file into so that it plays for every one were do i start and how do i import a song into it so that it plays for every 1 i send it to. ty
You cannot import big files into a macro. Add the music file together with the macro file into a zip file (compressed folder) and let the recipient extracts it to a certain folder, eg desktop.

If you make exe file from the macro, you can add the music file to the exe file as a resource. There is a topis about this somewhere in the forum, probably in Resources.