Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog
How can i make a dialog that would like make a list of several different options you can choose from for certain macros? like if i wanted a dialog to make a form that will let me choose from a list of names ive placed inside of the dialog or let me place a list of websites in the dialog and let me choose whichever one i want to go to?
i wanted it to be like a couple scroll down lists or a blank space where i can fill in whatever i want to insert in another macro... Or i wanted like what i do in those option in the dialog to effect the other macros i may run... such as their speed, capabilities, whether or not a certain macro will run? im sorry, im new to dialogs i was messing with the dialog creater in the floating toolbar but i couldnt get anythign to work? please help... thank you
any ideas? :?:
nope i'm new wit dialogs also lol i never wanted to try em...i dont have a need for em.
maybe i made it a little confusing... ill i want is basically a dialog that i can choose from a scroll down list of macros.
yo get on yahoo or aim and im me bro
could someone just tell me how to make a scroll list for a dialog?
hey, i have a similar question... im new to dialogs and im trying them out but i was curious (dont laugh please) but how do you set up the dialog to actually do what you wanted it to do... like if i set a check box in there and i wanted for when that box is checked to run a certain macro... how would i do that? and also how would i set up a list i could scroll down? thanks
ok if i were to make a dialog have a tray icon... how would i get they tray icon to stay in the taskbar?