Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qmeditor
that has been asked before:
can we have tabs or windows for editing more then macro ?

line numbers ?
improved sorting and managing of macros.

my qml size is 650 kb, sorting can be done only by hand.
it would be so cool to add the firefox icon to my qm firefox folder.
or sort by last accessed.

i think it would be ok to spend some time on core qmeditor handling.

may 2202,2203 and 2201 be detached.

Idea
pi
tagging would also be nice as well as saved searches....you know, all the web 2.0 stuff....no seriously....all that would be really helpful.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
I agree. While new features of control and types are nice and greatly appreciated, I would like to see you take some time to polish the interface as pi and Ken have said.

Thanks
with a flash and ajax front end......ok, that was sarcastic (Web 2.0 :roll: )

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:tagging would also be nice as well as saved searches....you know, all the web 2.0 stuff....no seriously....all that would be really helpful.

just wanted to reiterate my interest in this. it would really be awesome; especially when i could tag a macro with several different things and then setup a 'saved folder search' like in outlook so that i created a search for the tags (Compiled Exe Projects, Jason, Data Base Query Expamle) and then save that search so that it acts like (but not looks like icon-wise) a regular folder. i can then pull up macros that are physically stored in different folders but are related in content or concept.

The Macro Hook
Currently I'm improving the code editor. Tags or something similar also possibly will be in the next version, although not in the first beta.
awesome!
i'd be willing to alpha test both versions if you need it.

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:awesome!
i'd be willing to alpha test both versions if you need it.

count me in. 8)
pi
Than you ken and pi. Testing will be really needed because I'm replacing whole editor base.
I'll test too if you need Gint.
any news ?
pi
Working...
Cannot say when finished.
70% changed base code editor to scintilla. Some more coloring options, 2 edit windows, list of open items (like tabs).
20% added Unicode support.
Added XML and CSV classes.
Hi Gintaras,
just came across this thread...
pretty exciting...
I don't know where you find the time...
Not sure how I could help to test code but let me know if I can be of help. You have helped the community so much!!!
Stuart