Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I make an if(descr="just a part of the results&quot
Hi. When anyone gets the extra time, could you please help me out with this question. I was wondering if I can use an ACC statement to get information from an accessible object, then make an if statement. Like this:

Code:
Copy      Help
int w1
w1=win("PartyPoker.com:" "#32770")
act id(822w1)
key D
Acc a=acc("1" "LISTITEM" "" "" "" 0x1001)
str descr=a.Description
out descr
Acc b=acc("2" "LISTITEM" "" "" "" 0x1001)
str descrr=b.Description
out descrr
Acc c=acc("3" "LISTITEM" "" "" "" 0x1001)
str descrrr=c.Description
out descrrr
if(descr="Contact: :-j Ducky :-j") ;; I want it to not look at
;;contact and I want it to be like

if(descr=":-j Ducky :-j") out "contact found"
;;but if I do it that way it won't work because the results
;;don't match just ":-j Ducky :-J" because the results are
;;"Contact: :-j Ducky :-J" ;; I'm mainly just wondering how
;;to get many results out of one accesible object, then makeing
;;an if statement that looks through all the results grabbed
;;& if my if(":-j Ducky :-j") << is found somewhere within the results of
;;"Contact: :-j Ducky :-j" then out contact found.
Using QM in games

[Image: alarm.gif]
pi
_pi Wrote:Using QM in games

Darn Sad I didn't mean to add the "PartyPoker.com:" I'm sorry Cry
lol

Well yes I will not lie, I was planning on useing it for PartyPoker to search through all tables, & looks @ the stats of the table @ the bottom & get all the names of the players & if a certain player is found then to open that table. So the hide me from search thing wouldn't matter. I was gonna use this for when (or if) somebody helped me transfer some chips to another account then stole my account I could find them easily & try to mess them up while they're transfering my chips out of my stolen account Sad. But I found out another way! so i can get my account back if somebody steals it Smile.

But I think this topic could also be very useful to me in other ways as of many others. But it is no problem if you canno't help. You guys are all my friends, I don't wanna argue I was wrong to ask this question, I've read over 5 times the "Sticky" topic that everyone should see, about useing qm in games. And I fully understand why, not that you don't want to help. But just don't want to get cought up in this big mess of partypoker. And haveing it overtakeing the forum. Because this is not a "Poker forum" it's simply a great windows automation Forum, & there are many other uses for it than partypoker. For example: I've made me a little toolbar that goes on my desktop to shutdown my pc easily, or log off, switch users, open applications, schedule tasks, as in disk cleanup, disk defragment, all them sorts of things Smile. I really enjoy makeing macros, it's fun & it's a challenge! I've got many many more things to learn though, & I'm totally looking forward to it Smile! some day I want my QM Expert below my name on this forum 8) . Then I want to help everyone out Smile
x_SC0TTiE_x Wrote:

Well yes I will not lie............... Actually :> I want:

Site Admin , below my name Smile) just kidding Tongue QM Expert would be cool once I prove I am one 8)
tell ya what would be nice!!! if all the pp macro writers just opened our own forum , but that would only leave about 5% of the members here! maybe someday this will be an exceptable subject again , cause contrary to popular belife , we are not bad people we just have a crossroad of people with diffrent uses for the same program! and that is my!!!

"bottom line"
What I don't get is, why are there so many people that are obsessed with cheating at this Party P0ker, to a point where you might have a serious problem that you need to get checked out if you have nothing better to do then waste your time on there, trying to find new ways to hack the system. I hate being rude about the subject but it just makes me sick to know people have nothing better to do with their lives. Go live a nice life, be active, go out and have fun, make friends and go have fun with them, if you have families then spend time with them.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
I my self could care less about someone wanting to know about making macros for PARTY P, but when someone shows you the site rules and you don't like how you are treated or you don't like the rules, ask for your money back [that is if you PAID for the program to start with], and leave.

No one is stopping anyone from "making their own forum". I think it would be a great idea if thats what you want to do, help one another out and don't make it some sort of competition share code share knowledge. I think it would be a lot more easier for you to learn in an open forum that you could ask any question you want but if you want that to be here its never going to happened.

You have to remember that the owner of this site and the maker of QM has to play by rules as well legal rules, so he has to make rules for his software and what he will help members with.

I have not been here to long as a member but have been getting on reading and using QM
for about 5 years now, and have seen many PARTY p members come and go I'm not saying that they are all bad but most have left a bad taste in many of the (members/mod/admin) mouths, and that is in my eyes the biggest problem here when they don't get their way or don't get help like they want it or are told that there are rules to this forum all hell breaks loose. :roll:

Good luck to all in what you do I've said my peace.
PartyPoker.net - Terms & Conditions

Quote:7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable any artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our site such as, but not limited to, opponent profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.

This is a clear statement

No further discussion required.
pi
Guys. Cry!!! I ended the topic a long time ago, there is no need to even reply to this topic. We have heard many times that we will not be given help with partypoker related questions. We need to just let this forum be & stop all this stuff. Really we could figure out all of our questions by reading the help, in the program, or on here, & also look @ other questions that might be related to ours, I'm sorry I will never post something even closely related to partypoker ever again on this site! & that's a fact Smile