Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening a +AFXwnd42u:
hi the AFXwnd42u has a id but when i put the code in to open it nothing happens. ive looked in help and it says that everytime the window is loaded that it has a diffrent class. i can open it with the lef, but looking for alternitives like opening it and still having full control of my mouse.

im not looking for you to write the whole thing but give me a pointer where i can find the right tool.
hope that makes sense. complex things

Is this english?

Looks like another party p question to me.

Code:
Copy      Help
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=AFXwnd42u+party+poker
Does Party+p only use this? it says in the help that.

Each window or child window belongs to some window class (e.g., "IEFrame", "Button", etc). Window class defines appearance and behavior of all windows that belong to it. Window class is set by software developer and cannot be changed. However, some windows are created with different class each time (e.g., those that begin with "Afx:"). You can see window name and class name (with +) in the QM status bar.

A window handle is an unique numeric value that the system assigns to each window and child window when creating it. The handle does not change until the window is destroyed.

is there a way arround this without using the lef ? would appreciate the help, and which tollbar should i use. as the macro help doesnt explain on how to get the new class.

sorry john it wasnt in plain english. but hope this help you to help me if u could
JOHN_ Wrote:
Looks like another party p question to me.

Code:
Copy      Help
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=AFXwnd42u+party+p
wow im new at all this to and im reading alot and see party p on here alot way cant people post to find some thing out and they say looks like another party p question can some 1 want to find out how to open a window with out lef's with out some 1 being like this its a question ......why is every thing about party p to you all....unreal makes me think i have alot of windows i cant open and has nothing to do with what ever party p is and dont understand why questions dont get answered cuz you think its for it...like for me i have a forum and would like my mac to log in and greet the new ppl while i check my messages i cant because i use lefs i come here to find out some 1 has the question and again cant get the answer i need because of what you think thx .....figured you needed to know i bought my macros and love it i can do the simple things with it but im learning more but i find it hard because of THIS party p what ever it is
JOHN_ Wrote:
Is this english?
and to top it off you sure are rude do you think that was the right way to help some1 i dont maybe you should look at how you say thing not to good for if you ask me try to be more nicer to people when we pay for it try to treat peopl with respect ty

In response to you tramp, the reason why people get aggravated with Party p is because, before you were here, this forum was bombarded with people associated with Party p, and all they were trying to do is use Gintaras and others on this forum to find ways to hack the gaming system. It is against the law, and stated on the forum rules that nothing to do with gaming is allowed with this program,or on this forum. What you do in your free time is your business, not ours, but don't expect us to break the rules to help others cheat.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time

First off 'Tramp' I'm sorry if my bluntness offends you, even though it was not directed at you.

When I read something with very bad grammar not unlike your post, I think to myself is this really English, and you are right its not a very nice thing to say even though I was not meaning it in a deragetory way, and if it was taken in such a way I'm sorry.

As for the meaning of your post I would gather from it that you are upset that members,(paying members) are not getting help because other 'members'think that their posts are party P related(Correct me if I'm wrong).

I myself have knowingly helped members with party P related issues, but only when they have since enough to help themselves, and ask their questions in a clear way and give us a good idea of what they are wanting. I have been over this many times in many other posts, there are only a small amount of criteria that someone has to meet from me to answer their posts (KEEP IN MIND THAT I'M NOT PAID TO ANSWER ANYONES QUESTIONS) I am just a member like you, and answer questions as I like only for the reason that I myself have been helped in the past.

Also I do not see the admin of this site nor the mod rushing to answer this question my guess would be that 1# they don't understand it because it is worded so badly 2# that they see it for what it is, a party P related post and find it of no value.

So if you don't like that your questions are not answered you need to take it up with the admin of this site. Have you even asked any questions ? I only see 2 posts ? why don't you try asking one and see what happends, when and if you do try to be clear in what you are wanting and maybe you will be answered.
So if you don't like that your questions are not answered you need to take it up with the admin of this site. Have you even asked any questions ? I only see 2 posts ? why don't you try asking one and see what happends, <<<<<<<

should be happens , bro! happens is proper english!

as for tramp! everyone here has their pantys in a wad! they are so busy bashing macro game writers they don't have time to help them! i wish i had never made this purchase!

and for your information! writing macros are not illegal! as for ,party gaming has a download that is stored into your computer!by law , this programming now belongs to me and i will do with it as i wish! i am not changing any of their programming , i am simple making it more automated , for ease of use!

ya see , people are so blinded , because they do not understand what we are doing!they call it cheating , i am not making people bet! i am not changing their cards! i am in no way swaying the odds in my favor!

so once again , i ask , please get off your high horses! , if you do not want to help , then remain silent!

and yes , john , i did point out someone that uses qm in partygaming macros!the reason was just to show you , that whether you know it or not , people are obtaining help for them here! so do as you will , weed through all the posts! don't help people because they are using qm as it was intended to be used! FOR AUTOMATION!

someday , i hope people and giteras will open their eyes! he has made lots of money because qm is a very useful tool! we are not going anywhere!!!!!!

yours truly mean!

There is a HUGE difference between slang compared to a simple mis-spelled word in a sentence or capitalizing the first word in a sentence and adding periods or commas. It's called proper etiquette when talking, to make it easier for people to understand. Also, I have read posts on here relating to chipping play money on Party p. That is an obvious cheat, rather then and automated service. I was not saying writing macros for games was necessarily against the law, but when you use it for an advantage in a game then thats riding a thin line. Maybe you should take a gander at this:

http://www.partypoker.net/about_us/lega ... ation.html

Quote:7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable any artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our site such as, but not limited to, opponent profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.

Quick Macros on Party p would be considered an "AI Software", regardless of what its use is. I'm sure that if Party p didn't mind the use of "AI Software" on their site, then they wouldn't state in the rules and conditions, that it is not allowed and that they are doing what they can, to prevent the use of it. Thats just how I feel.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time

'mean' I don't feel like playing the spell check game with you. I could pick apart your post very easley. English is not even my first language it's one of four, gibberish not being one of them 8) . All I was asking for is something readable.

Also these are not your children you dont have to jump in and protect them everytime something party P related pops up.
thx john for your reply .....and to QM look i said thx does that mean you dont understand and cany answer my question. or can you seem to over look it .... what im getting at is not all people can speak and spell proper english for one i am russian and live in the U.S.A i had to learn how to speak and wright english myself and help from my parents and im sure im not the only one....thats no reason not to answer any ones question ...look your smart i think you can figure out what some one is trying to say if its misspelled well i hope you can .....and for john 2 post yes i had another account and no longer have the e-mail and forgot my pass besides that i havent posted much you see its a big forum and i read alot i read and find most of my answers buy other members posting thank you for saying sorry i understand it was not at me but it did upset me because i see it alot one was on a post from qmr and he said he couldnt speak good english and still it was said...thank you for helping people.....but its still no reason to answer some ones question we pay for QM and expect help from the forum if need be at least let us know you dont understand ...like i said i would like to know the answer to this question from craig because i to am having a problem whit it on my forum...i run 3 forums and dont have time to welcome every one and check e-mails from members and accessable objects does not open it.It will when i use mouse controls but i still need to be able to check and send emails with mouse comands i cant do it i just watch my macros do it for me lol faster then i can ... but i thought he had a good question and didnt understand why it wasnt answered and the rudeness with it ...all i wanted was to know the answer and for you all here to keep in mind people have paid for QM and this is the forum for help

Tramp once again I'm sorry if I offended you that was not my meaning.

As for your question look at this post I think it will help you.
http://www.quickmacros.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=643

Also you said something about welcoming members to your forum, you can do this with a php mod in many forums proboards being one of them. I will look into this more and see what I come up with.

QM Assistant Wrote:
In response to you tramp, the reason why people get aggravated with Party p is because, before you were here, this forum was bombarded with people associated with Party p, and all they were trying to do is use Gintaras and others on this forum to find ways to hack the gaming system. It is against the law, and stated on the forum rules that nothing to do with gaming is allowed with this program,or on this forum. What you do in your free time is your business, not ours, but don't expect us to break the rules to help others cheat.
well i am not cheating on any thing im simply trying to open web pages without lef's i try but*id and nothing i try a.defaultaction and nothing and he had a good question i think . i understood what he was trying to say..and i would like some help if you dont want to state it here can you pm me with a way to help me would be great thank you
JOHN_ Wrote:
Tramp once again I'm sorry if I offended you that was not my meaning.

As for your question look at this post I think it will help you.
http://www.quickmacros.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=643

Also you said something about welcoming members to your forum, you can do this with a php mod in many forums proboards being one of them. I will look into this more and see what I come up with.

thank you its not a smf forum i made it with a program i bought at best buy im not sure it has that in it i have it on a tool bar and i open the page when it is visible keys name and pass and 'Y enter but as of opening boards and auto spamming the welcome board to new post im lost because of what i was doing to key account name and pass is not working and again thank you
JOHN_ Wrote:
'mean' I don't feel like playing the spell check game with you. I could pick apart your post very easley. English is not even my first language it's one of four, gibberish not being one of them 8) . All I was asking for is something readable.

Also these are not your children you dont have to jump in and protect them everytime something party P related pops up.

well , I will not be rude about this! I bow out! I will never post or even visit this forum! "anymore" , all I see is people being rude and selfish! yes I said selfish!
TO THINK , anyone would refuse help for such a childish reason! it's your world!
enjoy it!

disgrundeled user mean!
Edit! That is way too funny "Outcast" Tongue
LOL @ mean, it will be ok mate it's not the real world only a forum.

'Tramp'

Use "HTML element actions"

[Image: 6gsqdkh.jpg]

Something like this.

Gintaras Wrote:
Code:
Copy      Help
;open www.download.com and wait until fully loads
web "http://www.download.com/" 0x1
;set search text and click Go button
Htm el=htm("INPUT" "qt" "" "Download.com" 0 5 0x221)
el.SetText("Quick Macros")
el=htm("INPUT" "searchGo" "" "Download.com" 0 6 0x121)
el.Click
;wait for element "Results" max 60 seconds
el=htm("H1" "Results" "" "Download.com" 0 0 0x21 60)
;wait until fully loads
wait 0 I
;done
mes "Done"