Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With Function
i want to use a stop macro to stop 1func on a window and keep another func running on the other one but mine stops fully when i use ...(stop code)
example
shutdown -6 0 "Example 1"
shutdown -6 0 "Example 2"
shutdown -6 0 "Example 3"
shutdown -6 0 "Example 4"

how do i stop on just 1 window only thank youSmile

I don't see the problem? Just don't include the shudown -6 0 "Example" for the functions you don't want to stop running.

shutdown -6 0 "Function Name" is just going to shutdown the function filled in quotations, just don't fill in the functions that you don't want to stop.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
Quote:how do i stop on just 1 window only thank you

This is a strang statement what does shuting down functions have to do with windows.

If you have more than one function running with the same name and you are trying to end just one of those functions and not the others this can not be done with shutdown function as far as I know.

I have a strong feeling this has something to do with PartyP as I have seen this asked many times before and it always ends up being someone trying to do PartyP stuff.
Quote:I have a strong feeling this has something to do with PartyP as I have seen this asked many times before and it always ends up being someone trying to do PartyP stuff.

For sure, it's really easy to see signs of a party p question. There are about 5 ways to tell.
1. They don't have any grammar.
2. All of their questions are something about yahoo or other online messenging services, and keeping their macros from being passed around.
3. All about macro protection.
4. They constantly repost their questions under new topics.
5. They constantly create new QM forum accounts because their other accounts are known for party p questions.
6. Most names are like l_xNAMEx_l.
I wonder why?

Haha, I guess I forgot about that one.
Yes the best way to see if someone is asking about PartyP is to see if there asking Protection questions, usualy end up getting caught asking about PartyP lol.

And for the question, i agree what does stopping a function have to do with different windows?
QM_Expert Wrote:Yes the best way to see if someone is asking about PartyP is to see if there asking Protection questions, usualy end up getting caught asking about PartyP lol.

And for the question, i agree what does stopping a function have to do with different windows?

how many times have you beed cought QMR55 "hoe bag" on no no limit poker forum lmaooo u should see the macros he makes for party p Smile)