Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
but* vrs but+
Hey, im wondering, both of these work to click or check a button but, is there a faster one of the two?

but*

and

but+

??
pp topic.
PP TOPIC?

Ummm...NO
Actually it is a quick macro topic he is asking about macros not pp.
why u all jump to conclusions when he asking a dam simple question.
but+ or but*.
i wouldnt know myself but if you try duplicating a macro and run them both.
you should see which macro is running faster.
but in my case isnt a smoother macro better than a faster macro.
not sure hope it helps.
and Gintaras no respect but your kinda wrong..why open this dam forum if all the questions we ask is going to be rated as a pp topic.
well i think your all wrong...all the topics are to do with quick macros not pp.
if it was a pp topic wouldnt he be asking like..example. whats the button of rebuy on pp table.
or like how can i close pp down.
there the real pp topics not questions revolving round but+ because thats an actually a quick macro topic :evil:

You are all the same, Gintaras has had this forum long enough to see where people are disguising pp topics, due to license agreements and the fact it is against the terms and comditions to use third party software, not necessarily to cheat, but to just use them in general, in any type of game. He is not required to answer your questions if he feels he is breaking any type of terms and conditions, or just doesn't want to answer your question. This is a forum for help, no one is forced to give you answers to your every waking question, if someone wants to help you then i'm sure they will. I have no clue if this is a party poker topic, but you coming to the defense so quickly makes it somewhat.... suspicious?
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
:lol:
no, TYL3R.
he actually did get caught on the pp thing.

looks like he's doing a 'seater'. :wink:
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
actually its not a pp topic :twisted: i dont use pp.

and second of all TYL3R B™ jumping in to defend me doesnt mean anything, not suspicious, i dont even know the guy!
what button are you trying to push faster?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
u know like the windows cleaner...CleanUp!...i need to press the button close wen its done as fast as possible. cuz it will do it over 100 times and im wondering if one of those 2 would save me a few seconds overall?