Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED SOME HELP
Hi all.... I am new to quick macros and need some help.....I am runnig a macro and was wondering if it is possible to run another macro at the same time....not sure if that makes sense..... but i want a macro to run in the background while the original macro is running without switch screens!!!

its kind of hard to explain....if anyone is willing to help let me know.... maybe i can add u to msn or something!!!

thanks
Andy

You can't run 2 macros at the same time, but you could run multiple functions. Try searching the forum for help with this subject, if you have further questions, your question has been asked many times I believe.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
i have searched and cant really find the answer im looking for!! if anyone thinks they can help me and has msn can u please add me..... ajintegra@hotmail.com
A macro is much like a function for the most part, if you wish to run 2 codes simultaneously you will need to use a functions as QM Assistant has already stated.
I read it but still no help....basicly i want to que in a 2nd marco/function in the middle of the first macro and both have to be running at the same time...is that possible?? i dont want the 1st macro to stop running!
John Wrote:A macro is much like a function for the most part, if you wish to run 2 codes simultaneously you will need to use a functions as QM Assistant has already stated.

As John stated above, if you wish to run 2 codes at the same time, then use functions.

*Note: Functions won't stop with the pause key. You can use the code below to stop them.
Code:
Copy      Help
shutdown -6 0 "Your functions Name"
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time