Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessible Objects in QM Editor
[list=]How can i get accessible object info for objects in the QM Editor?
How can i set the background colour of the editing panes?[/list]

i'm still getting confused on which pane i have active when using the editor. i'd like to see if i can set the differ panes with a gray background if i'm in the other one.

Thanks.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
QM accessible object triggers are disabled in QM process for stability. You could intercept AO events using SetWinEventHook. Or subclass QM_Code controls and receive WM_SETFOCUS and WM_KILLFOCUS.

Background color for QM_Code can be set like for QM_Output. But I think better to change selection bar colors. I'll add new style for it in Options -> Editor.

Preview:
Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
int h=id(2210 _hwndqm)
SendMessage h SCI.SCI_STYLESETBACK SCI.STYLE_LINENUMBER 0x808080
SendMessage h SCI.SCI_STYLESETFORE SCI.STYLE_LINENUMBER 0x00E000
SendMessage h SCI.SCI_STYLESETBACK SCI.STYLE_LINENUMBER GetSysColor(COLOR_BTNFACE)
SendMessage h SCI.SCI_STYLESETFORE SCI.STYLE_LINENUMBER 0x008080
I'm trying to get this to recognize when i move from one editor to the other and change the bar colour but i can't figure out how to setup the event hooks.

can you show me how to set up a trigger for the child id 2210? I should be able to create one for 2211 from that.

The Macro Hook
Options -> Editor -> Styles -> Sel. bar focused.
I must be missing something somewhere.
I don't have anything that says "Sel. bar" or "Selection Bar" or "Bar". there's an option for "Selection" but that's not what you're talking about.

Are you saying to 'add' a code part? If so, I don't see a way to do that.

Can you point me in the right direction?
thanks.

The Macro Hook
Added in QM 2.3.0.2.
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!

THANKS! Big Grin

The Macro Hook
Dear Gintaras,

Let me take this opportunity, after using now for 10 years Quick Macros, for this invaluable genius software product and also for your indefatigable assistance to every QM-user, no matter whether he is experienced or not.

My question : I need to access, as accessible object, the horizontal bar at the bottom of QM-output window, namely
Quote:id(2201 _hwndqm)

Could you please advise and/or give an example on the way to use SetWinEventHook to access its specifications.

Many thanks, Best regards
the horizontal scroll bar?

Why SetWinEventHook? If you want to receive its events, use acc triggers, now they work in QM too. Logging also works in QM. Capturing with the 'Find acc object' dialog also works, just need to right click the Drag image and check 'don't minimize'.
Many thanks again. I followed your instructions about drag, everuthing is OK. I send a snapshot of the horizontal scroll bar I mean, just for the shake of interest.

Attached Files Image(s)