Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master Decrypter
is there such thing as a master decrypter and does it work? if so can i have it please
look around, there is a nice example!
hint!! use the search box.
Mitch264 Wrote:is there such thing as a master decrypter and does it work? if so can i have it please
what are you talking about?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
Mitch264 Wrote:master decrypter
Hmm, I'm lost.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
im sure hes on about
encrypt decrypt a function from another function
no somone keeps telling me theres a master decrypter that can decrypt any macros thats encrypted. without having there password or anything....i sent the guy a code and he decrypted it and sent back and was exact same code......soo if somone has can they send to me please
Sounds like Party p0ker, what's new.
??????????
Really sounds like partyp to me. And also why would you want to decrypt someone elses work? Stealing someones code huh? Suspicious is all im going to say.
no its because i have macros that i have forgot the password on and looked in back up but can't find them...and no its not partypoker
Should have used the same password or remembered it. And im 99.9% sure there is no master decrypter because that would defeat the whole purpose of decryption in the first place!
If you say so, but what you're asking for doesn't exist anyways.
well i can make arandom code and he can decrypt and ihave symbols and all sorts of shi in my passwod
who is he?
i dont know on here but his name bryan
well i think "bryan" is BS'ing you big time and need to stop listening to him. there is no master decrypter trust me.
well me how he can decrypt all my shit i have diff password each time
I'm guessing he has some type of keylogger or something installed on your computer, i suggest you stop talking to him how ever this is through email or what ever.
lol a keylogger...noway possible i talk to him on yahoo messenger and never accepted anyfiles or anything from him he can decrypt anyones
So if i made a yahoo messenger account right now and send him something he would be able to decrypt it your saying?
This is getting out of hand, there is no such thing as a master decrypter and please watch your language on the forum Mitch.
Thanks.

-Please move to untitled.
Mitch264 Wrote:lol a keylogger...noway possible i talk to him on yahoo messenger and never accepted anyfiles or anything from him he can decrypt anyones

send you buddy this and see if he can decrypt it; I'd be interested to see if he has broken it.

Attached Files
.qml   decrypt text.qml (Size: 263 bytes / Downloads: 348)
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
seems that stalled him out!
maybe he just watched ur macros as it was running and created it hiself it wouldnt be hard to mimic simple codes without even seeing them