Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM Calculator

.qml   QM Calculator.qml (Size: 9.97 KB / Downloads: 705)

Here is a Calculator created with Quick Macros!

Jimmy Vig
One suggestion, update dialog style for the edit box to set text on right side instead of left.
Taking on Quick Macros one day at a time
QM Assistant Wrote:One suggestion, update dialog style for the edit box to set text on right side instead of left.

Thanks...The Calculator now does right justification.

Any other functions to add to the calculator? It'd be neat to get this thing all loaded up. I should probably revamp the code to make it easier to add new functionalities. Right now I think it would be a bit cumbersome to add stuff. Maybe even have blank buttons that a user could program themselves and have the functions store in an XML and load button text...all that would be really fun! I like projects like this quite a bit.

I would really like to see how Gintaras would code this...I'm sure it would just blow our minds to pieces! Smile
here's how i would do it.

Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
run "calc"

:lol:
just kidding; it looks really nice. what about hooking up the numbers in addition to the buttons? some key triggers should work well.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
How do you do a trigger list. I think I remember reading about it somewhere...The only way I know how to do it is by creating a new function for each trigger.
:?:
Ok...One function that contains all the triggers that will be used.

Like:
Trigger only for QM Calculator
if key 1
;activate button 1
if key 2
;activate button 2
1 function can have only 1 trigger.
TheVig Wrote:[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Here is a Calculator created with Quick Macros!

Jimmy Vig
:roll: