Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro license no more needed to create .exe ?
Hello,
first, happy new year to all .

i see on the last release that it is no longer needed to have a "pro" license to create .exe .

So what about all who had paid for this ?

It's realy generous from you . . .

Dominique
Now exe files don't have limitations, does not matter what license you have. Possibly future QM versions will have some other features that will require pro license.

Quote:So what about all who had paid for this ?

Do you have suggestions?
No,

was just asking myself what more stays in the pro version that is not in the new normal version ?

But i see on the main page that the pro version is no longer sold,
we are now all equals for the qm release . . .

Thank's to be so generous.

And thank's for your continous great work on qm !

Dominique
Yes, now there are no other features that would require Pro license.
I was curious about this also...

What before was only available in Pro version? Sorry i dont remember ever looking at this.
Creating exe for sharing with everyone. You could only create exe for yourself and other QM users.
Does that mean an exe from before would only work if qm was installed on the persons computer trying to run the exe?
Works everywhere but, where QM is not running, shows a blue text by the clock temporarily. It was documented in QM help, make exe topic.
OK i remember that text, so now even if qm is not running, it wont show that message anymore.

Cool!
One last question here...

Since with old version im guessing it started slower because of the blue text, will it now start just as fast as exe in PRO version since no blue text?

thanks.
with blue text started 0.1 s slower
OK thanks for the info, great upgrade!