Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qm help please
hello please i need help i lost my code for my qm file i work on for 7 months and i no remember my code to un- encrypt the file, please someone body helps me Sad(
hello is there anybody here, i pay for this qm and i need help and no one here to helps me please please i really need helps please

i need to know how to find my password to un-encrypt my files so i must fix and work on them PLEASE someone out there to helps me Sad(
Passwords are such a thing that nobody will help you to recover them. Try to find unencrypted version of your file in QM backup folder. To open the folder, go to Options -> Files.
Oh no me look there ginataras and see no back up because im transfer new info i make in qm to my me new computer i just gots few days ago because other computer crash on me! Im work on this file for very long time and i know password to some files but not me main file to work on and i need must know how to open file for my school project. im go college and im use study on qm software! there is no way to get me password back again ? oh no there must be away. im spend money on this just for use for college and now it going waste because i know have help i must need for password recover!!! if no help with password im want refund because friend tell me qm forum help with everything and apparently not everythng to help me with me problem !!! my god my god there has to be way ginatars !!
sorry...
well, you could always send an email to the fbi and say that there are terrorist pedophiles storing plans/pics in the file and i bet they could break it open for you Smile

short of gov't involvement in a clustered cracking environment, you ain't getting that thing open again (unless you figure out your password).
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
You make program of very sophiscated work and such and you say there is no way to make password come back. im think it stupid to make such hard program and no way to get password back incase of lose it such as me lose password. errrr im so mad because im spend money and give you guys lots of 40 dollars and one thing im need help with most, im not get it! very disappointed i am ginatars!!!!! sorry no cut it my dad say all time and i FAIL at college because YOU no help me with problem. oh my god you make such hard program but no way to make uncrypt come back without password. i want 40 dollars back and im spend it on beer and i never use qm again! i no cant believe there no such way to get password back. you shall should make way ginatars to help your BUYERS with product in future. that a blooper in program Sad oh my my what to do ....
Dungeoniac, I think you're a rude. If you lost your code, the problem is yours.

A possible solution would be hypnotic therapy.
thats what i thought, "Dungeoniac" would have had to enter the password twice, and if its a file he is working on, why encrypt it! but either way u cant remember, that sux i know but rewrite it u will be supprised what u rememebr u had done.
maybe you don't understand what 'encryption' actually is. encryption is when you purposely obfuscate data to keep people from stealing your info.

you say you're going to flunk out of college because of this and i'm ready to call a 'duck a duck' here and say your lying and probably just a plain liar. i don't know of any college that will flunk you cuz you blow up your homework and fail a class; you have to fail multiple times to get the boot. I think you're trying to unencrypt something you paid for or have no right to and so are wanting to hack into their macro.

probably some freakin party p0kr macro. :!:

The Macro Hook
Kengray! you seem like to make accusations with out any probable proof that is my friend! Im flunk college class because i have choice of what i want to do in class so if you no like my bluntness, then no answer back to me because this is real world and i speak how it is so therefore i was no rude to you! I just speak it how it is kenygray! Im not idea what party P0ker is but im no steal! im encrypt it because im give it to teacher to look over . rreason being is so she wonder how i make such program. she tell me there is flaws and macro stop so i say, im fix it and then i no remember my password! things happen if you not aware of it so dont make accusations and to speak of it, just because i ask serious question does not no mean to think im like all other cheaters for what you say, parrty poker. understand. to me, it is rediculous, to have such program and make it all so hard and yet, no password to un encrypt files if one forgets it. correct me if i wrong but you say to me kengray, something about pedophiles. you see, that tell me, you take no serious what i say of problem. i buy product and i expect help and i get no help and matter of fact, i get mistreated with stupid answers from you! least ginatars have class unlike you to understand, i want money back mine and i want know how to get back, unless there is way to get password back for file. im send you file i makes and you see work i make for college and you know im serious. you take quick macros serious as i take college serious. i come to forum to get help, not to be mocked upon or riducled. in reality, your rude for answers you to say me. enough of off subject. im want help and i come here to get it, so i expect help with my problem. i read your rules and policies and regulations and it say to me that you peoples can help with any problems in quick macros, apparently not so if you no help me with problem. i want serious answers from man, and not no joke answers. you take me as serious customer!!
"im encrypt it because im give it to teacher to look over"

ahhhh....good, then since you encrypted it TO show your teacher then have your teacher tell you the password they used to unencrypt it.

"...to me, it is rediculous, to have such program and make it all so hard and yet, no password to un encrypt files if one forgets it."

Well, I think it would be ridiculous to have an 'encryption' methodology that is completely foiled by a 'master' password or is broken so easily. In fact there is a 'secured' wi-fi 'encryption' that was the industry standard until someone broke it in under 2 minutes...a script kiddy can now break that standard in less than 15 seconds. That laughing stock of wi-fi security.....WEP.

"im want help and i come here to get it, so i expect help with my problem." Maybe that's your problem; you expect somebody and DEMAND somebody fix your problem that you created when you were told to be careful.

Look it comes down to this; if I want to encrypt something, i want it encrypted. If some guy somewhere posts on the internet the master password to unencrypt all my stuff then it AINT encryption.

The class on the definition of encryption is dismissed.

Tell you what, you go through your system and find every file that has a "qml" extension. You may be able to find the version of the macro you had before you encrypted it but you ain't getting the encrypted one back, Gintaras is a better programmer than that. After you find it post it up here and let us have a look at it.

BTW: where are you going to college?

The Macro Hook
I'll think about integrating QM with a password manager. I saw RoboForm has a SDK...
Really how hard is it to remember your password I mean I bet I have over 50 different passwords I use and ya sometimes it takes a few minutes but I get in. You should have used QM before when you only typed your password one time wow there was many times I was up to late and encrypted the file and maid an error but I tell you it made me a better writer. There is 2 things I would like if your doing the password recovery make it where it is our choice to use and also make another button on the encryption dialog to decrypt all that would help me out allot.
Quote:and also make another button on the encryption dialog to decrypt all that would help me out allot

Yo can create macro to encrypt/decrypt multiple macros.

Auto Encrypt Decrypt
encrypt decrypt a function from another function
I have already I just thought maybe there was a faster way you could do it in the options dialog..