Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
str.TimeFormat in QM below 2.3.1 help?
Hi QM Forum,

I thought I had made a fix for a problem with my main dialog not working with version's under QM 2.3.1, because I am using the new "str.timeformat" only supported in versions 2.3.1. I would like my dialog to work with QM 2.2.1.5 and up. The way I planned on fixing the error was by adding "err" under the "str.timeformat", and setting text saying "To view this information please download QM 2.3.1." after which I have below. But it turns out that it is not an error, it is just not supported in lower QM versions. The error QM Output shows me is "Error in X_Main_Dialog: unknown member." Is there anyway to fix this? I was thinking If I could find the system file for the "str.timeformat" I could make a copy of the member function that would be able to be transferred with the QM File, but I wouldn't want to tamper with the QM System Files. At least before asking here. Thank you very much, Best Regards, King Mofo. :wink:

Function X_Main_Dialog
Code:
Copy      Help
,DATE d.getclock ;;get current time
,StartStatus.timeformat("Opened at {T} on {D} | © 09 - King Mofo" d)
,err
,,StartStatus = "To view this information please download QM 2.3.1."
,,goto SetStatus
,;SetStatus
,StartStatus.setwintext(id(8 hDlg))
str.timeformat is in qm.exe, not in System folder. For older QM versions use str.time.
Ok thanks gint.