Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOST TOOLBAR
I SEEM TO HAVE LOST MY TOOLBAR. THE ONE WITH THE DISKETTE, PLAY ICON, ETC. NOT THE FLOATING TOOLBAR.

HOW DO I GET IT BACK Cry
You probably made QM window very small. Or, it is in always-on-top mode. Resize it or set not always-on-top mode (for example, right-click the title bar and uncheck On Top).
No I didnt not resize the window. And there is no checkmark on "On Top" right clicking the Title Bar.

Cry
Probably the toolbar is hidden at the right (as in the picture) or left side. This may happen when closing QM while it is always on top. Drag it down.

Attached Files Image(s)

LMAO, YUP. DIDNT SEE THAT ONE, SAW THE ONE ON LEFT THOUGH.

TYVM!
very interesting...[Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif][Image: transp.gif]
EDIT: this is for "detatched" toolbars not on the QM editor. sorry, I didnt read the whole thread to know he was talking about the QM editor.

is the "ontop" option no longer available in 2.1.8.5?
cuz i dont want it always on top.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook