Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM 2.3.3.0 window font size(s)
I am using QM version 2.3.3.0. I am wondering whether there exists a way to change the font size in QM window columns first (Item names) and last (Opem items - Running items).
Too small?
It uses standard font, like most tree view controls.

Add this in a function that runs when QM file loaded.
Code:
Copy      Help
__Font+ g_qmfont
g_qmfont.Create("Tahoma" 12)
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2202 _hwndqm) "0")
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2212 _hwndqm) "0")
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2214 _hwndqm) "0")

Something may not work well. If in some new QM version you'll notice something strange, delete this code and restart QM.
Perfect, Many thanks.

Regards

Simos
Dear Gintaras,

Many thanks for the new version 2.3.3.1. I am sure this is one more success of your long and invaluable work!

My question : Your suggestion concerning fonts does not work, if and only if the font is Tahoma. You cannot change the size if the font is Tahoma. Please advise. It was OK with 2.3.3.0.
OnScreenDisplay font size problem
Many tanks, perfect. Regards, Simos.
Gintaras Wrote:Too small?
It uses standard font, like most tree view controls.

Add this in a function that runs when QM file loaded.
Code:
Copy      Help
__Font+ g_qmfont
g_qmfont.Create("Tahoma" 12)
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2202 _hwndqm) "0")
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2212 _hwndqm) "0")
g_qmfont.SetDialogFont(id(2214 _hwndqm) "0")

Something may not work well. If in some new QM version you'll notice something strange, delete this code and restart QM.

Hello QM World!

My name is RetiredEngineer, I've just purchased QM v2.3.4.8 (PayPal payment is stuck in processing), and I use a 1020x1080 23-inch display. Therefore, everything in QM displays with a font so tiny my aging eyes cannot read it for long.

I would surely appreciate some help in setting up the function that runs when QM file loaded, as in the code snip above. I think I may need more help than supplied, because I do not yet understand all the font references.

Kind regards,
RetiredEngineer
hi RetiredEngineer you can change the font size of the editor by clicking on QM window menu- tools- then options then click the editor tab- on options window.then go to where it says Fonts and select font #1 and then change the size to whatever you like then click apply then OK.If that doesn't do what you need come back and someone will try and help you further.
also take the time to read the QM help file(main menu help,then either quick start and reference) Gintaras has put a ton of information in there for us to try and explain how to use Qm.I have been using Qm for years and still look at the help section for things.
Quote:I would surely appreciate some help in setting up the function that runs when QM file loaded, as in the code snip above.
Create new function and name it init2. Paste the code there. Restart Quick Macros.

Quick Macros uses fonts of standard size, like other apps. You can change font size for all apps in Control Panel -> Display. If want to change only in QM, will need to do it for each control (window part). For the code editor and output - you can do it in QM Options dialog.