Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clicking on boxes
I'm able to loop multiple times by clicking on boxes that remain at the static location, which met all of my needs thus far.

However, there is one website where the boxes that I want to click on move to different sites after refreshing.

For instance,

lef 923 166 w1 is the position of the box that I want to check upon start-up,

But then when the page is refreshed so that I can click on that same box, the box that I want to check has moved to another position altogether, randomly.

Is there a way to get around this? Fortunately, the titles next to the boxes do not change.

I have so far found Quick Macros a wonderful product and has met ALL of my needs aside from the tricky problem stated above! Big Grin

Thanks, agc
If using Internet Explorer or Firefox:
Open dialog from the floating toolbar: Windows,controls -> Accessible object actions.
Select "Do default action" or "Mouse actions".
Drag to capture the box.
Click Test to make sure that it will work.
Click OK, OK. It inserts code. Run the macro to test.

The code looks like this:
Code:
Copy      Help
Acc a=acc("Disable BBCode Disable BBCode" "CHECKBUTTON" win("Quick Macros Forum • Post a reply - Mozilla Firefox" "Mozilla*WindowClass" "" 0x804) "" "" 0x1011 0 0 "" 2)
a.DoDefaultAction

With Internet Explorer also can be used "HTML element actions" dialog. All is similar. Usually faster.

If using other browser, or accessible objects too difficult or does not work, try "Find image" dialog. It inserts code that finds a captured image and moves mouse to it. Then just add lef without coordinates.