Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with a simple script that repeats
Hi, I'm new to this particular macro program it was recommended from a co-worker of mine. Basically, I want to know how to create a simple script that has no delay, meaning when I push down the F9 button it pushes the numbers "1" and "2" without any delay, and it stops when I let off the F9. I tried some basics, but all I found is "key 1" and "Key 2" and ran it. I'm used to a recorder so this is a little above me at the moment.

Push down f9
121212121212 with no delay until I let off f9

I'm just trying to get the basics and this will help me start, I suppose you could say.

one other thing, can I use various commands without delays as well? say I wanted to push the buttons "A" "D" "1" "2" without any delay, how does that work? Same idea really, just when i let off the certain key it stops, and when i push it there is no delay, and it will continue to do it until I stop.

are both these commands possible? If so could you make the script so I can get it by eye? I tried some tutorials, and etc but I am a better learner when I memorize commands. I can't even find most of them, probably just because I'm ignorant to macros. Thanks Smile
Create macro, assign trigger F9, uncheck Eat.
Macro Macro2122
Trigger F9 0x1     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 1
rep
,ifk-(F9) break
,key "12"
thank you so much Smile