Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[webpage] ajax combobox select item
Dear Gintaras
this is the first topic from me.QM made my work easier.So,I already buy your license from last year.
Now I have a problem with .jsf webpage.I cannot select combobox item in this attachment
Please help.
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/74555349/file.html
There are standard SELECT elements, but they don't respond to standard functions like CbSelect. But can be selected with keys.
Macro Macro2141
Code:
Copy      Help
int w=win("Welcome to BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVES - Windows Internet Explorer" "IEFrame")
act w
Htm e=htm("SELECT" "form:accountCombo_input" "" w "0" 2 0x121 3) ;;this code created with the "Find html element" dialog. If cannot capture the SELECT tag, capture the outer element and use the arrow buttons until you'll get SELECT tag.
e.SetFocus
key AD ;;Alt+Down Arrow - show drop-down list
;then navigate to the element with arrows, and press Tab to select
key D(#2) T       ;; Down(*2) Tab
thanks..
did you have other solutions? Cry
Macro Macro2140
Code:
Copy      Help
int w=win("Welcome to BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVES - Windows Internet Explorer" "IEFrame")
act w
Htm e=htm("SELECT" "form:accountCombo_input" "" w "0" 2 0x121 3) ;;this code created with the "Find html element" dialog. If cannot capture the SELECT tag, capture the outer element and use the arrow buttons until you'll get SELECT tag.
e.Mouse(1)
Htm e1=htm("LI" "50004 - *" "" w "0" 23 0x21 3)
e1.Mouse(1)
Thanks,I found solution.After investigate,It's a comboxbox respond with click event to show Listbox.So I use htm click to select Big Grin .Combobox is the Lure .