Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trigger to open a list
I have the following code in my autotext list, which on pressing - XZXZ shows the list. But I would like to use two triggers for opening this list, one, triple right click (and if I can specify the delay between the right clicks, it would be more better), and other trigger being win+x.

the list code is - trigger $t
Code:
Copy      Help
XZXZ :int wK=win("Instant File Find Pro " "IFFWND_UnicodeClass"); act wK ;;ACTIVATE INSTANTFILEFIND
XZXZ :int wD=win("E:\PRFYPRFY\SWSW.txt - Notepad++" "Notepad++"); act wD ;;ACTIVATE NPNPN

please help.
Such lists cannot have other triggers, only text. Instead use a menu.
QM does not have triple-right-click triggers.
A macro or menu can have only 1 trigger. If need more, create more macros: in Properties click button "Multi-trigger".
Ok. Now I have made the menu for it and used item properties and mouse double right click as the trigger - the trigger is showing as - ##R, but I am getting other problem, that this trigger is disrupting my normal rightclicks in all applications, that when rightclick mouse once it shows the qmmenu (on just one right click and not two rightclicks). and then when I dont choose any menu item in the menu appeared, and again rightclick (just 1 rightclick), then it shows the normal rightclick of the application window currentused.
In item properties, as double right click, all the options are checked - eat, double, released.

Also, can I change the menu appearance, as fontsize, fontname, and add transparency to it ? thanks
Quote:when rightclick mouse once it shows the qmmenu (on just one right click and not two rightclicks). and then when I dont choose any menu item in the menu appeared, and again rightclick (just 1 rightclick), then it shows the normal rightclick of the application window currentused.
Should be:
1 right-click - the normal rightclick of the application window currentused.
2 right-click - the qmmenu.
Maybe some other trigger, macro or other software interferes.

Quote:can I change the menu appearance, as fontsize, fontname, and add transparency
No. Only bitmaps etc. Look in Properties. Fonts and transparency can be changed only for toolbars.