Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro Programmable Keys
HI,
Something I've been struggling with for a while now and was hoping someone here may have a good answer for me.
I've recently been gifted a new keyboard (PX-3200 Gaming Keyboard) it has macro programmable keys (12 keys and 3 states for a total of 36).
It comes with software for programming them as well as a quick program capability, I've been wanting to put some more complex programs on it for work but this cant be done with the quick program feature and the software to use it doesn't work.
It hasn't for a while, I've tried it on multiple computers, uninstalled and re installed from both disk and online source.
My question is does anyone know how to specify or find out the allocation of the keys when programming normally? I can write macro code normally using standard universal software but when it comes to binding the function to a key stroke the extra keys on this keyboard don't seem to have a means of definition.
So can anyone who knows this keyboard tell me what they are, or a way to find out?
Sorry for the rambling, Please ask for clarification of anything I've missed.

Thanks
Jack
Oh and i should of mentioned that i am new to the forum so may apologies if i have posted this in the wrong section.
I appreciate any and all input.
Thanks
Jack
What actions can be programmed? Maybe some of them can be used as triggers that Quick Macros could use.
@Gintaras
Yeah that's an awesome idea, the quick macro function allows you to quickly make a macro capable of pressing up to 5 keys.
I could probably use that to press the keys to trigger a function.
Thanks