Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Produce a qml file to export qm-items in different folders
Dear Gintaras,

I want to build a .qml file to export qm-items stored in various qm-folders, ie to collect an assorted list of qm-items and export them in a single .qml file. I wonder whether this is feasible. I understand that this can be done if all these qm-items are stored in a unique folder, and then export this folder.
However, the later solution disturbs the architecture of storing qm-items in folders, inasmuch as auxiliary qm-items - functions may be called by functions located in various folders. Your advice is mostly welcome.
Function SilentExport in next QM version will support a list of QM items. Until next QM version will be released, you can use the attached qm.exe.

Example
Macro Macro2790
Code:
Copy      Help
if(!SilentExport("Dialog199[]\My\Functions\Public" "c:\test\se.qml" 2)) end "failed"

Attached Files
.zip   qm.zip (Size: 789.5 KB / Downloads: 339)
Many thanks, indeed.
Dear Gintaras,

I understand that the first argument in the above statement is the list of qm items to be included in the .qml file to be produced. I have tested and it works only if one item is entered. When it s a list, for example :
Quote:if(!SilentExport("temp[]tempf" "c:\tmp\se.qml" 2)) end "failed"

it fails.

I would appreciate your advice.
Here works. Using QM 2.4.3.8.

Possible reasons:
older QM
one of items does not exist
Many thanks indeed! I was using 2.4.3.7. I upgraded to 2.4.3.8 and it works perfectly. Best Regards.