Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using QM in games
Please don't use Quick Macros in games to achieve unfair advantage.

All poker_related topics have been deleted, and will be deleted in the future.
Thank you so much. I didn't want to suggest it in fear of bad "public relations" for you.
Matt B
i see that your from charelston matt...cool cuz i'm from Columbia
Gintaras Wrote:Please don't use Quick Macros in games to achieve unfair advantage.

All poker_related topics have been deleted, and will be deleted in the future.

I didnt see this post until today, sorry for the late reply. But i myself purchase QM with the sole purpose of getting help in a game. I am sure many other users did the same. You should add a notice when people are paying MONEY for this program, telling people that QM has limited uses and NO help will be given to you if you want help relating a game.
By the way, is there a refund policy ?
Unhappy PAYING person Wrote:But i myself purchase QM with the sole purpose of getting help in a game.
You're awful imaginitive. Gintaras said no such thing.

You purchased Quick Macros with the benefit of receving support for Quick Macros. "Games" are your responsibility.

And technically the program has unlimited uses. Want support? You'll get support -- for Quick Macros. Anything specific you do with the software rides a fine line of scope. Gintaras is responsible for his software, and the company that publishes your game is reponsible for theirs. You're barking up the wrong tree, friend.

You wouldn't complain to your ISP when your toaster breaks down, now would you? That's precisely what you're doing here.
Quote:..and NO help will be given to you if you want help relating a game.
You're in orbit on this one. You bought Quick Macros and you receive support for Quick Macros. Direct your game-related questions to the proper party -- the publisher of the game in question.

Proton
Quote:You should add a notice when people are paying MONEY for this program, telling people that QM has limited uses and NO help will be given to you if you want help relating a game.

Yes, I probably should. QM documentation doesn't say that QM should not be used to automate games. But I am sure that documentation of that particular game says that automation programs cannot be used with it. This is an example. Don't be surprised if they detect QM, like other similar programs, and do something to protect itself. I know they do. Then how can I encourage using QM to automate games? I am very sorry if it makes you unhappy.

Quote:is there a refund policy ?

If you recently purchased QM (within one month), ask the software registration company for a refund.
I wouldn't be too quick to get that refund.
I use QM for a million things at home too. Not just for quick comments during FPS games but for closing pop-ups from pesky programs. Also, for logging into websites automatically. And for quick launching programs it's the bomb!

Ken
why not let it be used on games man ...the 1 im thinking of has loads of them specifically made to hack the game and even though one of the policies of the game owners is against macros hacking they allow it coz most of the users who pay for the games play with macros....so its a win for win situation its not like they'll sue u if the people who pay for your macro pay to play a game...so both of you get the money....dont u tink
PartyPoker.net - Terms & Conditions

Quote:7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable any artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our site such as, but not limited to, opponent profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.

This is a clear statement

No further discussion required.
pi
CAN U USE QM IN GAMES U CREATE OR TO CREATE GAMES I KNOW YOU CAN USE VB TO DO THIS BUT NT SURE ABOUT QM
maybe reread the firist post again for the first time.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
if anyone can help me .. i am trying to find quick macros the main program... and code for my boyfriend... i would appricate it Smile
http://www.quickmacros.com/
Can someone please tell me how and where to d/l version 2.1.9.1 of QM ????

dens_girl Wrote:if anyone can help me .. i am trying to find quick macros the main program... and code for my boyfriend... i would appricate it Smile
Try here: HMM
lXlXlXlXlXlXl Wrote:CAN U USE QM IN GAMES U CREATE OR TO CREATE GAMES I KNOW YOU CAN USE VB TO DO THIS BUT NT SURE ABOUT QM
what is VB? Ty
VB = Visual Basic its a different programming program

And no matter how many people say it shouldn't be used in games, it will be

There are specific sites devoted to making these programs in Quick Macros for games and there is no stopping that