Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going crazy with screen coordinates
Steps to reproduce the problem:

1) create a toolbar;
2) Trigger: Window Active: “Program Manager”; i.e., the toolbar appears on the desktop;
3) now drag the toolbar, by using the mouse right button, to the left half of the screen;
4) right click on the toolbar > Edit toolbar > Item properties > Toolbar properties and click on the C button, on the upper right side of the window;
5) now it appears that the X (relative) coordinate is, for example, 230;
6) now drag the toolbar to the right half of the screen;
7) right click on the toolbar > Edit toolbar > Item properties > Toolbar properties and click on the C button, on the upper right side of the window;
8) now, it appears that the X (relative) coordinate is, for example, 120! That is, less than before!

I did many attempts and it looks like the number representing the X screen coordinate, after reaching the center of the screen, starts to go down; it looks like the X screen coordinates are represented in a way like this:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0

instead of

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

My operating system is Windows 10, screen resolution is 1920 x 1080.

If I look at the status bar of the Quick Macros window, I see that the mouse coordinates are represented correctly, that is, ascending as I move it to the right.
Toolbar coordinates are relative to one of 4 corners of the window or screen. By default the nearest corner is auto-selected when you drag-move the toolbar. If don't want this, right click the toolbar and uncheck Coordinates -> Auto select, and check Coordinates -> Top-left or other.