Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recommended to add an action bar
recommended to add an action bar , support the command input, enter the command, automatically expand the relevant command, the command can be directly dragged to the editing area, automatically open the relevant command dialog box!For example, the following picture! Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you for all suggestions. Now I am working with new major Quick Macros version, therefore will not add new features soon. But i will review your suggestions again when time will come.
QM is currently the most powerful macro automation software I have ever seen, and my advice is very introductory, I hope QM can absorb the advantages of other macro software, become more and more powerful, more and more ordinary users to get started Smile
I have a suggestion: when the cursor in an action letter, press alt + enter to open the action settings dialog box, and has set the options also displayed in the dialogue bar corresponding to the place, so set the action of the property , Will become very simple! The picture below Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

I hope in the future QM version, add the following picture of the two functions, these two functions are usually used Big Grin

1. Download the file

2. Compress / decompress the file

Attached Files Image(s)