Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fed up
this is getting to be sad when ya can't put out on here what ya want . if we have questions then we should get the opportunity to get help not have our posts removed. you pay for this program then need help & get none. all i get is my posts deleted. $30 for this like noone who gets this program is gonna use it on poker sites. it's not an unfair advantage if u help others out like i do with giving them chips.
Using QM in games

Well, P-P says that if they catch you doing it your toast (see user agreement).
yeah i know i have had a few names deleted but the trick is they catch 1 in 8 names when they delete 1 i make 2 new names they think they have stopped us but they haven't cus i find ways around their traps besides my friends count on my help
Quote:you pay for this program then need help & get none.
ok, so we're agreed that what you're doing breaks the site rules (and possibly illegal) and thus they ban you when they find you out.

But, you're mad that Smith & Wesson deletes all of your posts that deal with helping you shoot your next door neighbor? Well, sorry about that...unless you live next to me, then good for S&W :lol:

Anyway, well, that is unfortunate that you bought the program to cheat and now no one will help you but it is terrible useful for other things. At home I use it to: give me a menu of my most used programs when I bang the mouse into the left side of the screen; to "smack-talk" in Halo; to fill in forms in my browser; for email sigs etc.

It is quite useful and you can easily get your $30 back out of it. Smile
the point is that most ppl i know got this program for the same reason all i wanted was an answer to my ? then after i posted a cpl ? about it then i findout they were deleted cus of content . now in my opinion ur thinking the wrong way what a stupid saying about S&W that is sooo far off the subject that it really shows the intelligence of some ppl from missouri.if ya wanna talk political views then fine lets do it otherwise stay out of this
dude....what's your id over at the p0ke r site?

sounds like my S&W was a little closer to accurate than i thought.
Quote:now in my opinion ur thinking the wrong way what a stupid saying about S&W that is sooo far off the subject that it really shows the intelligence of some ppl from missouri.if ya wanna talk political views then fine lets do it otherwise stay out of this
It's called an analogy wildman and not a political view and Ken is dead on. You are way off. A lot of us here were getting tired of the same freaking post over and over. This forum is a QM forum not a P-P forum. You should start your own P-P forum and invite all your QM-using P-P friends to support each other. I'm sure you'll get plenty of intrest.
Matt B
itsjustmatt Wrote:
Quote:now in my opinion ur thinking the wrong way what a stupid saying about S&W that is sooo far off the subject that it really shows the intelligence of some ppl from missouri.if ya wanna talk political views then fine lets do it otherwise stay out of this
It's called an analogy wildman and not a political view and Ken is dead on. You are way off. A lot of us here were getting tired of the same freaking post over and over. This forum is a QM forum not a P-P forum. You should start your own P-P forum and invite all your QM-using P-P friends to support each other. I'm sure you'll get plenty of intrest.

I think Matt has a point... maybe someone should start a p_o_k_e_r forun somewhere else... maybe since you all have yahoo.. try a yahoo group
i use yahoo groups for several different groups im in. there are also free wikis available too.
ken gray Wrote:dude....what's your id over at the p0ke r site?

sounds like my S&W was a little closer to accurate than i thought.
y do you want to know my name on party poker?
Bottom line, what you're complaining about amounts to taking your cable company to task because your toaster is malfunctioning. As far out in left field as you are about this, you're complaining to the wrong camp.

And for your benefit, here's part of the Terms and Conditions of the Party P_ker service. Read it closely:

• 7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our Services such as, but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer) and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs. For FAQs on this go to our Policy on "unfair advantage" Programs.

So as you can see, there's clearly nothing worth debating on this matter.

Proton