Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dual Keyboard Function
I can't seem to get this one to work.
  • I deleted my old folder.
    Downloaded and imported the new one.
    Started started the "help" file twice to get the new dialog.
    Assigned each keyboard by hitting the space bar after selecting the appropriate ff function on the list.

I can't get any of my old ones to fire now nor can I get any new ones I created for testing.

What did I do wrong?
Tried to restart QM?
yeah.

should i reboot?
no. I'll see what could be wrong.
Insert this in the filter function, after #compile Keyboard_Detector. What is in the output when you press the hotkey several times?

Code:
Copy      Help
int n=1 ;;set this to be this ff number - 1, eg 1 for FF_Keyboard2
out "g_ri.working=%i g_rir.k[n]=%i g_ri.vk=%i f.tkey=%i f.tkey2=%i f.tmod=%i g_ri.keyboard_id=%i g_ri.k[n]=%i g_ri.kt[n]=%i GetTickCount=%i" g_ri.kworking g_rir.k[n] g_ri.vk f.tkey f.tkey2 f.tmod g_ri.keyboard_id g_ri.k[n] g_ri.kt[n] GetTickCount

(two lines)
g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=586433
heres a couple of times.

g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=996212
g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=996843
g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=997013
g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=997193
g_ri.working=1 g_rir.k[n]=0 g_ri.vk=0 f.tkey=86 f.tkey2=0 f.tmod=0 g_ri.keyboard_id=0 g_ri.k[n]=0 g_ri.kt[n]=0 GetTickCount=997414
Ok, I have found the bug and already uploaded working version. Thank you for helping to debug.
works great!!!!
you realize that this was the first new feature you've rolled out that hasn't worked perfectly out of the box since i started using qm in feb of 03! that's a very impressive record!!!