Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse Macro HELP
I need a macro that when I [Left Click] mouse it will wait a certain amount of time, a specific amount of time, and then [Left Click] again.

I am a newb yes but this would greatly help me Big Grin!

NOT a doubleclick, a set time waiting before second click

(ex. 0.124667 sec)
or
(ex. 1.35346 sec)

-------------EDIT--------------

I jsut relized I posted this in wrong forum (i Googled here didnt know RESOURCES was a subforum)

SORRY!
The macro could have mouse left button trigger and this text:

Code:
Copy      Help
int w=child(mouse); if(!w) w=win(mouse); if(!w) ret
POINT p; xm p w 1
int xy=p.y<<16|p.x
SendMessage w WM_LBUTTONDOWN 1 xy
SendMessage w WM_LBUTTONUP 0 xy

Here SendMessage is used instead of lef to avoid generating double click.
Um, i tried it, it does something weird, i try to click, send my screen down all the way to bottom of the page, then seems to click again? Very odd.

I need it to CLICK (not move anywhere) then click again (wherever im at).

Sorry for not being specific, and thanks, it seems to "not" click when I click, rather it scrolls down and clicks after a sec or so. Odd.?
The left click command without mouse moving is

lef

. Since it generates a double click due to two clicks during short time, I tried to use another method - send mouse messages directly to the window. This is not perfect and may not work in some windows.
Sowould this work?

lef
Try, it's not dangerous.
I recorded a macro(using mouse) to push buttons for me but when i go to use the mouse it stops the macro. Confusedhock:

also i tried
lef xy
but mouse movement stops macro

also tried this line of text
AccClick("Static" "CLIENT" "Play money" "AfxWnd42" "" 0x1001)
This above line didn't even make the button work
am i not including something along with above syntax?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you cant get help trying to cheat at party poker.
some of the last topics here smell a little fishy ...
pi
ken gray Wrote:you cant get help trying to cheat at party p.
I need help and for you not accuse me of something that i am not doing. :evil:

How is it cheating if I want to go all in for a period of time? So if I go all in every hand using the mouse it that cheating? I think not!!!! Not only am I doing this for that purpose I am also using it to learn about macros and how they work cuz I am new at it. Also plan to use it to fill out web pages and more.

Now that you know my intentions please provide me with some help.

F.Y.I. I plan to buy this software. So if all I get is BS responses then I am sure glad for trial period software.

When people purchase something they should recieve help if they need it.
So if you don't help me now then chances are you won't be of any help if I do purchase the software.
here is why i'm suspicious.
Using QM in games
Whats that have to do with my respone and quesions? I read G's post and it says that not to use it for an unfair advantage. Which I am not!!!!

So are you going to help a future buyer or not :?:
Quote:So are you going to help a future buyer or not

I myself am not but you're sure welcome to ask others for help.
the problem with me helping with anything p-p related is that i've never seen a group of users as beligerant, demanding, and insulting as the p-p group. now, i'm really talking only about the ones who were here when this whole thing started up. that's not to say you are beligerant, demanding, and insulting but you have a long way to go to convince me to help you with anything related to p-p. but that's my opinion and does not reflect everyone's opinion here, so I wouldn't base your purchase of the product on whether I helped you or not. If you are going to do that, i'd put long odds on it happening :wink: (not saying it won't though). however, others might.
Quote:I myself am not but you're sure welcome to ask others for help.

So you just pick and choose which post you want to help with. I don't know if you work for Quick Macros or you are just a experienced computer tech but in what ever position you are in it is unprofessional.

I have ran into people that have computer related problems and I find what they are doing a waste of time. Never the less I help them in respect for passing on the know how.

Quote:the problem with me helping with anything p-p related is that i've never seen a group of users as beligerant, demanding, and insulting as the p-p group.

I am sorry for your awful experience. Still doen't constitue for not helping future people with semi-related help issues.

Quote: now, i'm really talking only about the ones who were here when this whole thing started up.

When what started up?

Quote:that's not to say you are beligerant, demanding, and insulting

Your right I haven't been. So why treat me like the past people and deny me help even when it is in fair play?

Quote:but you have a long way to go to convince me to help you with anything related to p-p.

Any person needing help should not have to convince you to help them with a macro even if it is p p related or not. Once again very unprofessional practice.

Quote:but that's my opinion and does not reflect everyone's opinion here, so I wouldn't base your purchase of the product on whether I helped you or not.

Well quiet frankly your opinion does reflect Quick Macros professionality and further more opinions and professional standings will help to base the choice of getting this software or not.
Quote:... but in what ever position you are in it is unprofessional.
:lol:
yeah, that about sums it up; i am in no way affiliated with qm. what makes you think that i am just cuz i post something on an internet forum?

Quote:So you just pick and choose which post you want to help with.
yes. that's how forums work; did you think this was Quick Macros customer service? Although, it is a very good product, it is not at that level of enterprise support.

Quote:When what started up?
about 8-10 months ago a bunch of p-p people got hooked on qm and came in here demanding everyone start answering their question and build them macros so they could cheat. at first no one knew what they were talking about so when they asked for more info those people just reiterated their demands that someone help/fix their macros (from a public forum no less) believing that we were REQUIRED to fix their mistakes or that they had some RIGHT to get answers and people fix their problems. it became so disruptive to the forum Gintaras deleted all the topics and made that post listed above.

Quote:So why treat me like the past people and deny me help even when it is in fair play?
see previous post.

Quote:Any person needing help should not have to convince you to help them with a macro even if it is p p related or not. Once again very unprofessional practice.
the internet is like walking down the street; having been mistreated by street-racers in the past, a street-racer better try to convince me to help them before (or even after) they start DEMANDING me help them. on the other hand, little old ladies don't even need to ask (having had almost no problems with them). Unprofessional? yeah, that is the definition of someone who is not paid to do what they are doing. this is a hobby; i'm not here to help you just cuz you ramble a few sentences together.

Quote:Well quiet frankly your opinion does reflect Quick Macros professionality and further more opinions and professional standings will help to base the choice of getting this software or not.
suit yourself; i'm one in 331 members, if you are going to base your descion on me then you need to ask why arent any of the other 329 members helping you either? i think you've now moved yourself into the demanding (if not beligerant) camp with your last post and i'd be interested to see who will jump in and help (not that i would hold it against them) and i'm putting long odds on that now too.

BTW: i wouldnt want you to make any future purchasing decisions without knowing my opinions on them as well. so, the following list of products/categories of products and where i stand on them as well.
  • I don't like greasy chips
    I don't like IE
    I dont like Microsoft but have decided to deal with them
    I do like MS OneNote
    I do like MS Access (but it needs some real improvements
never was i rude but now i am...........
never was demanding anything and never will from this piece of sh*t forum.

Your analogy is really off based(including your previous one about smith and wesson) and doesn't even compare to what this whole disscusion was about.

You are a complete azz and have no respect for others.

You know what i am like your neighbor just a state next door.
where ya live i be happy to met you :twisted:

As far as this software goes well i like it but why pay for it when the idiots on here won't even help you so f*ck paying for it i'll just get a crack for it Big Grin

Oh and I will get help on my issue and I will get it from this site Big Grin

You watch I will succeed.................lol
Quote:...beligerant, demanding, and insulting...
i'm not sure if this makes me Nostradamus, Dr. Phil, or Super Nanny (for dealing with the tantrums).

let's see....ummmm...
  • cussing
    threatening me
    insulting the other members of the forum

wow, i've seen people get banned for less.
Quote:Your analogy is really off based(including your previous one about smith and Wesson)

since you missed the point, i'll explain.

plotting to kill your next door neighbor in a public gun forum is illegal (note: this comment was made in reference to an actual event) collaborating to cheat on a game site is also illegal (if it is against the TOS, which it is). thus they are analogous. read the entire s&w post that youre quoting and you'll get a real insight into why i dont help people with party poker problems (and this guy came along late to the party at that).

you remind me alot of him...neighbor in the next state....

BTW: if youre going to threaten someone on the internet, at least have the bones to do it without a "guest id" you craven.