Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM and windows 7?
Sooo, howdy folks.

I just started out trying quick macro and it's the best program I've found so far. However, I can't get the shield to work, is it compatible with windows 7? I have windows 7 ultimate x64, I'm an admin, and UAC is turned off. I made sure to shut off my antivirus as well just in case. It would be a bummer if the shield doesn't work yet.

Also, I have tried setting the hotkey options to hardware mode. Seems simple enough, but the program doesn't register hotkey presses at all Big Grin . I have a laptop keyboard that I'm using.

Other than this I'm happy with the program. I'm just wondering if these issues are from OS incompatibility or if there are common solutions to them.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Smile
Maybe you have other program with similar name - Quick Macro. This forum is for Quick Macros. In Quick Macros there is no such thing as hardware mode. It is fully compatible with Windows 7.
Wow Confusing. Quick Macros wouldn't happen to have its own shield feature would it? Hmm I guess I could find out for myself. Thanks for the help anyways.
Yes, QM does not have a shield feature.