Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to run macro in correct window
I am new to quick macro. I have used it before but I am having trouble running the macro in the program I want. I "enable window check" for the current window and that did not work. In addition, I window checked it for the specific program I am using. When I go to the desktop I see the macro running fine, as well as in a text doc. Its simply a macro that "Tabs" and hits one key. Any links to basic guides would be appreciated. I am at a lose and rather frustrated. Thank you for any help everyone.
What is "enable window check"?
Please post here the macro, with the trigger. To do it, click menu Edit -> Other Formats -> Copy For QM Forum. Then paste here.

For basic guides, look in these places:
1. Tips. It's at the bottom of Quick Macros window.
2. menu Help -> Quick Start.
Enable window check is under - "Run" It is on the right sight of Qmacro. Third box down from Macro properties.

I am using Qmacro 6.5 and I am not seeing where the basic guides are. I have used the help menu function on the top bar but it did not have what I was looking for.

Thank you for your reply Gintaras I hope I can get some more much needed help from someone experienced.