Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with a script I'm making. Repeat key while key pressed.
Hello, I've not fully adjusted to this program yet, and I'm needing to make an easy macro simply I just do not know what to do really. I want to purchase the program if it can write this script out.

I'll describe it and hopefully someone can help me out. I am wanting the f10 button, whenever I hold it to press the buttons "ad12" as quickly as possible. and when i let off it will stop. I had this program a while back I'm pretty sure it was this one, but someone helped me out with it about a year ago. And I'm wanting to do this in a windows program. It's actually a game, it's not used for a cheating advantage or anything it's just something I want to mess with if you will. =]

So let me run over it one more time. Hold F10 and it presses a, d, 1, and 2. all at the same time and extremely fast until I let off of the hotkey. I have tried to make this script for about an hour I'm hopeless at this, or maybe it just takes some time. anyways, can you help me?

AND, I do note this is NOT for any sort of cheat. I do promise that.
Macro Macro1465
Trigger F10     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 0

rep
,ifk-(F10) break
,key ad12

Also, go to Options -> Triggers, and uncheck 'Use low level keyboard hook'. When checked, ifk will not work for the trigger key, and the macro will not stop when F10 released.
Gintaras Wrote:Macro Macro1465
Trigger F10     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 0

rep
,ifk-(F10) break
,key ad12

Also, go to Options -> Triggers, and uncheck 'Use low level keyboard hook'. When checked, ifk will not work for the trigger key, and the macro will not stop when F10 released.

Thank you much for your help I will try it =]