Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Help Needed
Thanks very much for your help.

I've managed to find another piece of the source code which will be more useful and was wondering if you could expand on that piece of code.

<div itemprop="commentText" class='post entry-content '>

<!--cached-Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:16:45 +0000--><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Player Info</strong></span><br><br><strong>Player</strong>: Leo Baptistao<br><strong>Rating</strong>: 76<br><strong>Position</strong>: ATT <br><br><br><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Leaving</strong></span><br><br><strong>Gamertag</strong>: Tommo-uk-<br><strong>Team</strong>: Atletico Madrid<br><strong>Division</strong>: PS3 Prem<br><br><br><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>Going to</strong></span><br><br><strong>Gamertag</strong>: KingJenko<br><strong>Team</strong>: Barcelona<br><strong>Division</strong>: PS3 Prem<br><br><br>[size=5]<strong>For</strong>[/size<br><br>30m<br><br>Cheers mate

<br />

</div>

That's the code Id like to use for my extractions, What I want to out is what ever is between '<strong>Player</strong>:' and '<br><strong>Rating</strong>:' ,obviously that will display Leo Baptistao on this occasion but this player name will change on every occasion and I'm struggling to incoporate that variable.

Again, greatly appreciate the help.

Messages In This Thread