The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find pane — queries
When using the Find pane, if you put the text cursor inside the yellow-highlighted text (inside the code pane) and you type or paste something, the text remains yellow while expanding. e.g. you change "12" to "1abc2" and it remains yellow. Is this normal? In a macro code of about five lines long I was doing something with the "Highlight all" menu command and the whole code was highlighted but I don't know how to reproduce the latter. If it helps there were already highlighted strings in two or more lines, I think. Also - this seems more normal but I'm mentioning it just in case - if you change the text in the input field (child id = 1127) and click the "Find Text" button the program selects the string it should but leaves yellow the previous searched strings. e.g. you have all the "12" in the code pane highlighted with yellow. you input "for", you click, "for" becomes selected but all the "12" stay yellow.

Another thing, how can I use the sortcuts of the Find pane without opening the main pop-up menu everytime I press Alt in a combination with another key? Also, are there keyboard shortcuts for "Highlight all" and Clear highlighting"?

QM v2.4.0.3
Memory: 1024 MB (1016 MB system + 8 MB video)
Virtual Memory: 2.00 GB
CPU: 1.60 GHz

Messages In This Thread