The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Select list item
i am having troubles with a code of mine, it works if u can see the list item but if the list item isnt visible it wont work. The window is active and visible when i try to make the macro highlight the Object. i have used accesible objects from the toolbar, and it works fine but my problem is i can not make it work if the text of the ID isnt visible. here is the code that i have bro, i hope it helps. if you dont understand what i mean then i will send a screen shot. all i wana do is make it so that the macro high lights the list item in a scroll bar but if the scroll bar is scrolled all the way down and the list item is at the top then it will not work, and send me an error, but if there both at the top and visible then it wont send me an error and it will work. ty bro so kindly i will be back on later to see if you have replied till then i have to go to work Sad gota work 2 shifts. peace and ty

Messages In This Thread