Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENTER WONT WORK
mr.gintaras
can u plz look into this for me

i made a code like this so would type the text hello in the chatbox on lef 299 563
but every time it types the text in chatbox and when it presses enter it removed the text instead of putting it in chat

at first i thought i did somthing wrong so i tried all diff ways of enter command
but when i went over it with a friend i saw it was working perfect at his comp

so my question is u perhaps know why the key Y not working as enter on my pc
i deleted qm and reinstalled/tried diff versions of qm/searched for virusses i did it all
im out of ideas PLEASE HELPPP!! Sad

spe 20

,lef 299 563
,key "New York"
,lef 299 563
,key Y
i have no ideas why this happens. Do you and your friend use the same version of the chat program? What program it is?
sounds like the line ",lef 299 563 " is "selecting" all the text (maybe shift is being held down) and then replacing that with the 'Y
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
Yes, second lef generates doubleclick. Why do you need to click two times in the same place, before typing text and after? If you really need it, try to change x or y coordinate of the second click by several pixels.
OK IT SOUNDS REALY WEIRD I KNOW

ME AND MY FRIEND USING THE SAME QM VERSION

AND IF I TYPE THE TEXT MYSELF AND ONLY GIVE THE KEY Y ORDER IT STILL REMOVE THE TEXT IT WONT PUT IT IN CHAT

AND NO THE LEF NOT DOUBLE CLICKING

I READ SOMEWHERE ELSE HERE THE Y IN WINDOWS CAN ALSO ACT AS "OK" PERHAPS THAT HAPPENING TO ME

IM GREATFUL FOR ALL THE EFFORT U PUT INTO IT
What program it is, and what version? Maybe I can test it. And please post whole macro.
mr gintras

i have been on it from the sec i put my first poste and i found out that the chat box not accept a hard enter command from qm
i tried key Y key (VK_RETURN) key (0xD) key (13) and key "[]" but nothing works

is there perhaps some other way to get my text in the chatbox(i dont wanna spam!!!)

spe 20
rep 1

lef 299 563 (this the chatbox window)
key "New York"
key Y ...so somthing els for this key Y plz
what program is it?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
pp
pi
its for partypoker
is it bad that it is for partypoker? suddenly no reply annymore
yes why use this to get an advantage in gaming? quick macros was not made for that you should read the info at the top called "sticky".
question "guest"......if u had read the entire post u see i only wanna say somthing in the chatwindow from partypoker.
please explain how im getting an advantage with that
u prolly wont gonna explain,i just find it not fair that people getting help when they want anwsers for other chat questions but when u hear "partypoker"the post is suddenly not interesting nomore