Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error "cant install UPC, get new install folder from we
how and where do I get this? Please help
How it is related to Quick Macros? It does not show such an error. Maybe you use some third-party macro that shows it. If so, please contact the author.
Gintaras Wrote:How it is related to Quick Macros? It does not show such an error. Maybe you use some third-party macro that shows it. If so, please contact the author.
this is a file for party poker bro, i ran into a forum for it they got a big file or somthing like that using it to cheat at poker or somthing like that, i went and googled it and found the site. if u want it then ask me and ill PM u
Mr____B Wrote:
Gintaras Wrote:How it is related to Quick Macros? It does not show such an error. Maybe you use some third-party macro that shows it. If so, please contact the author.
this is a file for party p bro, i ran into a forum for it they got a big file or somthing like that using it to cheat at p or somthing like that, i went and googled it and found the site. if u want it then ask me and ill PM u

Why pm it?

The site is cjk777.myfreeforum.org

I am one of the authors of this program(macro). We are not ashamed nor bashful about it.

Have fun trying to copy what we wrote. I do look at it as flattery. However, we never had to have someone else tell us how to do it. We know how to read. As I could easily reply to your posts here telling you how to accomplish it. As Gintaras pointed you, what you are doing is for Party P0ker. You assume people are ignorant and dumb when you lie and make up stories about excel. I would be more than happy to go through your posts and describing what you are really trying to accomplish if you wish. I don't because there is no need for OUR PARTY P0KER drama to wind up here.

To the author(s) of Quick Macros: This is a great tool for easy windows environment programming. And we will apologize that someone from our forum ventured on here to find out how to install our macro. We have never steered anyone here other than to buy Quick Macros.
i dont use Party Poker and nor do i have any intrest in using it poker is dumb.
_Kam_ Please stfu you dumb old fart no1 likes you. Jimmy (Another Author of UPC) when we were talking he said he spends more time on this forum than on his own. so FU idiot Kam you nerd
He Says BUY Quick Macros lmfaooooooo. He Gives out the code to anyone who asks him on his forum. Stupid Liar. Buy LMAO