Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive only just started, may need alot of advice
Ok i looked at the programming aspect of this and it looked complicated and probably something i will only learn after months of practising.

So for know im gonna be using record alot. My first problem is: when im recording and go into my game which is an exe. file i think it stops recording any key strokes or mouse movement.

Any chance you can help me so that it records while im in my game?
ok ive bin playing with it abit more an figured out how to get part of it working ingame. I switched the recording settings to screen/contol instead of window.

Still no luck with the mouse movement tho, Keys are working but the mouse wont budge ingame and ive ticked all the boxes key/mouse/drag/move. Sad
ok ive got just about everything sorted, mouse clicks are working and keys are.

My only problem now is when i click on mouse options and use the drag function to get the cordinates it doesnt go to the same positions i drag to. SO i was wondering if this programme only works for a certain resolution for monitors? or any other suggestions please.

p.s no one has replied to any yet -_-
Yes, QM may not record (or work at all) in some games.

Quote:when i click on mouse options and use the drag function to get the cordinates it doesnt go to the same positions i drag to.
This may happen if you drag the middle "Drag" picture and there are several controls (objects in a window) that match recorded one. Try other "Drag" pictures.
hi i got it working eventaully but only just.

My new prob is i sent my macro i wrote to my friend only his mouse doesnt work with my macro, the keys do tho, any help please?
Some day I will write tutorial about writing reliable macros that would work in any system.

May I look at your macro? To copy it in QM, use menu Edit -> Other formats -> Copy escaped.
heres is my macro

lef 0.5 0.5 "Soma Mythological Bibliography"
rep 55
,lef+ 165 625
,lef- 379 0
,key 3
,key Y
,lef 799 365
,lef 256 211

I run on windows 2000 pro and my mate runs on windows 98 if that makes a difference. Like i said tho the mouse functions dont work for macro when my mate tries it. Tho his own macros can move his cursor.

Hope this helps, btw this is my first macro Big Grin

;

;;