Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading information
derek Wrote:Ok i am really just starting to use qm alot and i was wondering if there was a way of reading information such as items in places without ids and also items with ids. I study alot of visual basic and code alot from that and i no in there if you enter the code such as nameDecimal = Decimal.Parse(nameTextBox.Text) to find what was enetered into the textbox. The pase function in vb is what does that but is there any function in qm that can read either user input or items with or without ids. If you could respond that would be terrific. THank you very much for your time
yeah theres lots of that stuff if u go to "Help" in the qm and theres tons of examples
i think "getwintext" is something that will do want you want. also you can get dialog input if that is what you're asking.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
Thanks alot guys i really appreciate it..i hope i dont have any other questions lol
"i dont have any other questions"
oh, you will....hopefully you won't be like me and ask the same ones only about a year apart.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:"i dont have any other questions"
oh, you will....hopefully you won't be like me and ask the same ones only about a year apart.
lmao g1 bro
Code:
Copy      Help
str s="r4t5y6u7"
s.replacerx("\D+")
out s
Thank alot gintaras i got it working perfectly now.