Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function (if mac changes)
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE FILES NAME CHANGES, OR ANY MACROS OR FUNCTIONS ARE EDITED OR ADDED THAT A FUNCTION WILL RUN?
I WANT TO PUT THE FUNCTION THAT RUNS AS THE FOLLOWING:

Code:
Copy      Help
FUNCTION
mes "MACRO/FUNCTION HAS BEEN (CHANGED, DELETED, MOVED, OR NAME CHANGED)" "MACRO/FUNCTION ALERT"
you want to know if someone changes the name or adds anything or fkes around to make it like they made it to stop well i could help you with that but you want to use that for games :> i did it before and did it if you want to know how add my yahoo killer3pointshot and i mite tell you.
VCxjoshxVC Wrote:you want to know if someone changes the name or adds anything or fkes around to make it like they made it to stop well i could help you with that but you want to use that for games :> i did it before and did it if you want to know how add my yahoo killer3pointshot and i mite tell you.

ra-bah-bah....move along...Josh.
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
Quote:IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE FILES NAME CHANGES, OR ANY MACROS OR FUNCTIONS ARE EDITED OR ADDED THAT A FUNCTION WILL RUN?

No. You can make the file read-only in menu File -> File Properties.
Gintaras Wrote:
Quote:IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT SO THAT IF THE FILES NAME CHANGES, OR ANY MACROS OR FUNCTIONS ARE EDITED OR ADDED THAT A FUNCTION WILL RUN?

No. You can make the file read-only in menu File -> File Properties.
thanks bro just what i was looking for! your the best Tongue