Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please with new macro...
Hello,

I am urgently in need of some help. There is an educational display taking place tommorrow and for this we wanted a PC set up with a type of 'who wants to be a millionaire' game (educational yet fun). The one we are using is free download at

http://www.csfsoftware.co.uk/MILL_info.htm

Now we can increase screen size from monitor to hide top menus in game, which means there is no way of exiting if we disconnect the keyboard unless you know how. Thats how we want it.

Problem is the game asks if you lose, do you want to exit or restart (not good). Can a marco be set up which will either automatically choose 'restart'?

If not, can a macro be set up that would quickly restart the program game back up if exited. I've never created a macro before so your help is required.

Thanks in advance
I have managed to record the macro that chooses the right option to restart the game but how can i set a trigger?

This is what i have so far.

int w1=act(win("" "ThunderRT6FormDC"))
lef 193 181 w1
MacroNovice Wrote:I have managed to record the macro that chooses the right option to restart the game but how can i set a trigger?

This is what i have so far.

int w1=act(win("" "ThunderRT6FormDC"))
lef 193 181 w1
This is what you do, high light the Macro, go to Macro or Function properties and do this.
1. click on window (window icon in trigger) and go to created and active.
2. drag. (make sure Restart thing (window or what ever is up) and then hit ok
and every time the window is visible then it will restart it automatically. if you dont get that then mabey G will know.