Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
hello i just now baught qm for my job to quickly log sites and record for when i leave at night and i would like to ask a quistion is that ok if so i will reply and post again on this same subject ty and talk to you l8r
Yes I'll try to answer your question.
i would like a sertain timer but not in a dialog i want it to show up on the screnn kindof like an onscreendisplay but smaller letters and time how long it was running while i am gone from my computer.
AceonDeck Wrote:i would like a sertain timer but not in a dialog i want it to show up on the screan kind of like an onscreendisplay but smaller letters and time how long it was running while i am gone from my computer.
do you mean something that counts up kind of like from 00:00:00?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
ken gray Wrote:do you mean something that counts up kind of like from 00:00:00?
whell it does not have to be like 00:00:00 it could be like 1 2 3 4 but when i put it in a dialog it does not make it time way it makes it 1... 120 not like min and hour but the 00:00:00 thing would be good ideal but it dont really have to show the 00:00:00 just 1 the what ever in time way would be cool
Create a function, eg "TimerFunction" with this code:
Code:
Copy      Help
int i
for i 0 1000000000
,str s=i
,OnScreenDisplay s 1 -1 -30 "" 15 0xff0000 2 "tim4924"

To stop it, you can use this code in another macro or function:
Code:
Copy      Help
shutdown -6 0 "TimerFunction"
ok kool thx bro
is there a way that u can put that timer into dialog? like 00:00:00 <<< that would be most helpful to me.
yes because all i see is 1 2 . . and so on it does not count in a timing way like hour min sec so that would be cool :>