Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog Editor with drop down
ok i have a dialog and the drop down i put "Example1[]&Example2[]Example3" & to sel Ex2 but the thing i can not get is when i open the dialog to change the drop down to another thing how do i get it to run the one i pick i cant get it to switch and work also i need to know if i can make a sertain toolbar icon from a dialog i guess but it shows up like an icon like qm does with the blue arrow and i want it to time how long im on and have buttons that will open the dialogs for diferent things and it will time how long it has been running in a box of some sort so i can send to the office so they can use it thats why i need the toolbar icon with timer and buttons for dialogs
Hi it would be easier for someone to help you if u show them your code that u have so far.. Smile
whell i dont really show my codes i make out of scrap because there what i did that knowone has but i can show you my code but it wont help anything i just asked for i asked for how to get the drop down to work when i pick another thing how do i get it where it pickes that one i pick in the dialog and i have no lue how to make the thing that shows a new toolbar icon by the clock like qm has like the blue arrow i dont have a code for that and nothing i show you will help you with my question